MyCollege Career Institute, LLC
Engage Parents. Inform Students. Focus on the Future.
"Education is the key that opens many new doors" - George Washington Carver
MyCollege Career Institute (MyCCI) empowers families to become more involved in their children’s future. Together, we assist committed high school students to prepare for rewarding college careers through mentoring, student-centered workshops and seminars, career exploration, encouragement and support of the highest caliber.
MyCCI is committed to providing affordable, professional services to parents of high school students who are seeking assistance with getting their child enrolled in institutions of higher education. We are serious about the opportunity to prepare each student with confidence for the college experience.
MyCollege Career Institute (MyCCI) Assists:
• Parents or guardians of high school students.
• High school juniors and seniors preparing for college careers at a 2-year or 4-year institution. Additionally, workshops and special sessions are offered for 8th-10th grade students
• We welcome public, private and home schooled students.
Where Do I Start?
MyCCI offers expanding services rendered in high school settings to include:
- Career coaching
- College application assistance
- Essay editing
- ACT and SAT preparation (Upon Request)
- Financial aid workshops
- Scholarship information
- Career interest inventories
- Career shadowing (with college students)
- Virtual college tours
- College Day
- Leadership skills development
- Resume writing workshops
- Community service projects
- College prep boot camp
We offer services for individual and group sessions. Call us today at 803-729-7250 or email: email@example.com
Background - Dr. Gladys M. Grant
Dr. Grant has over 25 years of work experience in the educational arena with a specialization in career planning and counseling services as they prepare for college and beyond. This includes teaching, mentoring and coaching high school students in college career development; administering interest inventories to aid in career exploration and predicting college majors, and developing leadership skills.
Credentials and Professional Affiliations
• Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership and Management
• Master of Education in Community and Occupational Programs in Education (COPE)
• Global Career Development Facilitator and Instructor (GCDF/I)
• Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
• Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration
Member, Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE)
Who's Who of Professional Women
Mandated Reporter Trainer (USC - Columbia Children's Law Center)
“Two years ago when my son started talking about going to college I didn’t have a clue what to do or how to help him. Another parent referred me to Mrs. Grant (now Dr. Grant), an experienced and caring parent, who sat with us and explained the basics of the college admissions process. She assisted my son with completing college applications, the financial aid packet and the works. My son and I will never forget her. We are constantly in touch with her about his progress. He is now a graduate student at Garrett Evangelical Seminary , Evanston, Illinois majoring in music education and doing well.”
- Minnie, a Claflin Graduate Mom
Disclaimer: A student’s participation in the MyCollege Career Institute, LLC activities does not guarantee acceptance into a 2- year or 4-year college or university of his or her choice. Acceptance to colleges vary and may depend on students’ high school GPA, SAT or ACT scores, teacher recommendations, meeting application deadlines , family support. and more.
Dr. Gladys M. Grant, GCDF/I, Educational Consultant, CEO/Founder
P.O. Box 2151 - Sumter, SC 29151
Stay Tuned for Upcoming Event!
10th and 11th Graders
College Prep Boot Camp
June 2019 (More details to follow)